Bannockburn Oasis - Development Opportunity
Web Reference: SWCR11318
95 Quartzville Road, Cromwell, Central Otago
- 95 Quartzville Road, Cromwell
This lush elevated block in sought-after Bannockburn includes an attractive stone-walled cottage with outbuildings, on the site of a dwelling first erected around 1900. The meadow alongside is studded with willow, fruit and walnut trees, and another large open corner of the property has sweeping views down to Lake Dunstan and beyond. Zoning is 'Rural Resource Area' meaning development opportunities exist for the astute purchaser, subject to council approval.
• 21ha (more or less) block in the heart of Central Otago.
• 12ha (approx) planted out in Pinus Nigra Trees which have been well silvacultured by the owner.
• 82m2 dwelling, featuring 2 single bedrooms, 1 Bathroom and tidy kitchen + sleepout with workshop attached.
• 2 bay shed with adjoining workshop.
• Ample potable and irrigation water.
|Land Area||21.2257 hectare|
|Floor Area||85 m2|
|Nearest Town||Bannockburn / Cromwell|
|Water Supply||Potable from Bannockburn/Cromwell supply by pump|
|Contour Description||Steep in parts, some flat rolling|
|Irrigation||From Carrick Irrigation company - 2 Shares (690 in total)|
|Other Homes||1 Bedroom Sleep out, has power + 2 separate storage rooms.|