Sheep And Beef Hindon Property
Web Reference: SWDR0368
95 Wither Road, Hindon, Dunedin
- 95 Wither Road, Hindon
• Option1 - both properties totalling 497.3ha
• Option 2 - 95 Wither Road 376.03ha
• Option 3 - 703 Wallaces Ford Road 121.27ha
• Properties are currently farmed as one unit however vendors would consider selling as two separate farms.
• Well presented quality homestead with modern kitchen and dining area, spacious lounge, 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, 2 toilets and laundry all set in a wonderful garden setting.
• Excellent farm buildings include woolshed and covered yards on both places plus numerous implement and hay sheds.
• Generally averages approximately 3,600 stock units with breeding ewes, hoggets, beef cattle, Fresian bulls plus additional trading stock.
This property has many special features and is well worth a viewing.
DEADLINE TREATY CLOSING 12 NOON, 12TH DECEMBER 2019.
|Land Area||497.3 hectare|
|Nearest Town||Outram - approx 30 Km|
|Primary School||Lee Stream|
|Primary School Bus||Yes|
|Secondary School||Taieri College|
|Secondary School Bus||Bus at Lee Stream|
|Present Condition ( areas approx. )||* 78.5ha Lucerne * 25ha Swede * 25ha Rape * 25ha Young Grass Balance Mixed aged Pasture|
|Altitude||451 masl at house|
|Weeds & Pests||Little gorse|
|Subdivision ( No of Paddocks ) Main||57|
|Hill Blocks||2 Gullies|
|Fences||Post & Wire Electrics|
|Water Supply||Home: 11 units Top Block: 4 Units $110.00 per unit House Water: Rain water (Gravity Fed) Troughs in all paddocks except gully.|
|Access & Roads||Roads - Both Properties|
|Supplements||Crop as attached Home: 3 x Silage Pits Top Block: 1 x Silage Pit|
|Supplement made on Farm||Approx 250 Bales Lucerne Silage Plus Silage|
|Homestead||* Brick * Iron roof * Aluminium joinery - some double glazed * Kitchen/dining, lounge * 3 Bedrooms * Family bathroom * 2nd toilet * Decking Extensive garden offering shelter and colour.|
|Farm Buildings||Home Block * 4 Stand raised board * Covered yards (1000 NP) * 1 x 3 bay woolshed * 1 x 2 bay tractor shed * 1 x 4 bay hay barn Top Block * 3 stand woolshed (raised board) 500 NP * 1 x 3 bay shed|
|Yards||Te Pari Cattle yards|
|Woodlots||Extensive around house, Gullies (Natural)|
|Wintered Stock Numbers ( approx )||???|
|TB Status||CM (no history)|
|Contour Description||Flat, Rolling, Little Steeper Gully|
|Shelter Trees||Mature trees, great shelter|